There are a bunch of different types of hangovers that people get. There are the people that feel like puking all day, some that get a horrible headache/migraine, and then others who just simply sleep until 5:00 in the afternoon. Whichever one you get, it really effects your whole day. Not showing up to class or work is unacceptable in the real world, so the quicker you can get rid of the pesky hangover, the better off you will be.
Once you cure the hangover, stock up with your guide to cheap alcohol.
- Hydration is key here. Gatorade can sometimes be worse for people if they have an upset stomach already, so choose what’s best for you. The main reason people get bad headaches after going out is because your body dehydrates itself to get rid of the poison (alcohol), so rehydrate if your stomach can handle it.
- Seriously go buy a bottle of this. You won’t regret it, and it should last you the whole year. Excedrin Migraine is a mixture of aspirin, Tylenol, and caffeine. All you need to do is take two pills and within 30 minutes it’ll get rid of even the most debilitating migraine. Just make sure you’re completely sober before you take it, as it can be damaging to your liver if not.
- The power of yogurt is something new I found. The good bacteria in it helps to settle your stomach. This allows you to feel better sooner and be back to partying for round two. Mama didn’t raise a quitter.
- These foods help absorb the alcohol, settle your stomach, and give you carbs for energy. You can either eat these before you go to bed at night to prevent too bad of a hangover, or wait until lunch the next day. A lot of people eat pizza before they pass out at night for this very reason. Drunk food = Best food.
- I don’t really care for pretzels that much, but they really do help settle your stomach the next morning. I’ve been eating these for the past year the morning after I go out and it’s really been a game changer.
- This doesn’t come to everybody’s mind at first, but if you have a pounding migraine from the night before then it doesn’t get any better than this. I’m a person who suffers from Chronic Migraines and this is always my go-to home remedy. By putting ice on the back of your neck right where it meets the head, your blood flow will reduce to your head, significantly reducing the pain within a few minutes.
- Tums are another great medicine you can take to help get over your hangover. The chewable tablets do wonders with settling an upset stomach.